We offer those who strive to succeed a meritocratic environment in which they can prosper.
We are committed to developing our people and helping them to achieve their goals and aspirations. We will develop, support and mentor our individuals and in return, we expect them to deliver.
Cooper Associates places great emphasis on recruiting only the highest calibre of individual. Our fast paced environment is driven by those within it and we are always interested in individuals who fit our culture.
Current Vacancies at Cooper Associates
There are currently no vacancies available but should you wish to share your CV then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have extensive experience, expertise and resources to develop a rewarding career within Cooper Associates. In return, our expectation is commitment, hard work and a determination to succeed. It’s these qualities we value the most, and success almost inevitably follows. For those who join us, our employment package is designed to support your progression and success.
Here are just some of the distinctive benefits we offer:
- Generous pension scheme
- A minimum of 22 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with progression.
- Bonus and incentive schemes for all employed roles.
- Lifestyle Allowance; we want our team enthused when they are in the office. That’s why every month, our individuals take a lifestyle morning or afternoon to do exactly what inspires them, in our time.
- An additional day’s holiday for each individual to celebrate their birthday.
- Generous allowance for sick pay to support individuals when they need it most.
- Full financial support for any appropriate industry qualifications. In addition, 10 hours study time per month awarded to those undertaking qualifications.
If you are interested in becoming an adviser within Cooper Associates, please visit The Academy.
If you are interested in a non-advisory role within Cooper Associates, please contact our careers department with your CV.
Cooper Associates are always happy to receive speculative job enquiries.