We offer those who strive to succeed a meritocratic environment in which they can prosper.
We are committed to developing our people and helping them to achieve their goals and aspirations. We will develop, support and mentor our individuals and in return, we expect them to deliver.
Cooper Associates places great emphasis on recruiting only the highest calibre of individual. Our fast paced environment is driven by those within it and we are always interested in individuals who fit our culture.
Current Vacancies at Cooper Associates Group
Cooper Associates Accountants is a rapidly growing business within the Cooper Associates Group and we are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for providing support to the Client Managers by assisting with accounts production, tax returns, bookkeeping and payroll.
Full details can be found at https://www.cooperassociatesltd.com/accounts-assistant-2021/
Cooper Associates Mortgages is a fast-growing business and we are looking for Client Relationship Managers to join our mortgage team.
The Client Relationship team is responsible for delivering a high level of professionalism and providing client service excellence. The client experience is the fundamental driver of the Client Relations team and we strive to deliver an ‘only client’ experience, whilst meeting expectations and providing administration support to our mortgage advisory team.
Full details can be found at https://www.cooperassociatesltd.com/client-relationship-administrator-cam-2021/
We have extensive experience, expertise and resources to develop a rewarding career within Cooper Associates. In return, our expectation is commitment, hard work and a determination to succeed. It’s these qualities we value the most, and success almost inevitably follows. For those who join us, our employment package is designed to support your progression and success.
Here are just some of the distinctive benefits we offer our employed staff:
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Generous pension scheme
- Bonus and incentive schemes for all employed roles.
- Lifestyle Allowance; we want our team enthused when they are in the office. That’s why every month, our individuals take a lifestyle morning or afternoon to do exactly what inspires them, in our time.
- An additional day’s holiday for each individual to celebrate their birthday.
- Use of our company gym
- Generous allowance for sick pay to support individuals when they need it most.
- Full financial support for any appropriate industry qualifications. In addition, 10 hours study time per month awarded to those undertaking qualifications.
If you are interested in becoming an adviser within Cooper Associates, please visit The Academy.
If you are interested in a non-advisory role within Cooper Associates, please contact our careers department with your CV.
Cooper Associates are always happy to receive speculative job enquiries.