We offer those who strive to succeed a meritocratic environment in which they can prosper.
We are committed to developing our people and helping them to achieve their goals and aspirations. We will develop, support and mentor our individuals and in return, we expect them to deliver.
Cooper Associates places great emphasis on recruiting only the highest calibre of individual. Our fast paced environment is driven by those within it and we are always interested in individuals who fit our culture.
There are currently no vacancies available but should you wish to share your CV then please email
Current Vacancies at Cooper Associates
Cooper Associates Accountants have a vacancy for a Payroll & Bookkeeping Assistant to join their growing team.
To find out more, and for details on how to apply, please visit https://www.cooperassociatesltd.com/payroll-bookkeeping-assistant-2/
Cooper Associates Wealth Management have a vacancy for a Client Relationship Manager to join their growing team.
To find out more, and for details on how to apply, please visit https://www.cooperassociatesltd.com/client-relationship-manager/
We have extensive experience, expertise and resources to develop a rewarding career within Cooper Associates. In return, our expectation is commitment, hard work and a determination to succeed. It’s these qualities we value the most, and success almost inevitably follows. For those who join us, our employment package is designed to support your progression and success.
Here are just some of the distinctive benefits we offer:
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Generous pension scheme
- Bonus and incentive schemes for all employed roles.
- Lifestyle Allowance; we want our team enthused when they are in the office. That’s why every month, our individuals take a lifestyle morning or afternoon to do exactly what inspires them, in our time.
- An additional day’s holiday for each individual to celebrate their birthday.
- Use of our company gym
- Generous allowance for sick pay to support individuals when they need it most.
- Full financial support for any appropriate industry qualifications. In addition, 10 hours study time per month awarded to those undertaking qualifications.
If you are interested in becoming an adviser within Cooper Associates, please visit The Academy.
If you are interested in a non-advisory role within Cooper Associates, please contact our careers department with your CV.
Cooper Associates are always happy to receive speculative job enquiries.