Cooper Associates Mortgages is a fast-growing business within the Cooper Associates Group and we are looking for an Equity Release Adviser to join our advisory team. At Cooper Associates, we pride ourselves on our ‘only client’ ethos and the advisory team are key in providing this experience to our valued clients.
This is an exciting opportunity as the successful applicant will be dealing with all of the companies’ equity release opportunities.
You will be responsible for delivering a high level of professionalism and providing client service excellence. Personal motivation, organisation and a good sense of humour are key, as is the ability to be pro-active, communicate confidently and work closely with team members and the management team.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Contact and deal with enquiries coming into the business, in a prompt and efficient manner
- Use effective questioning skills to establish clients needs and be able to recommend suitable products and services to clients
- Be the client’s primary contact
- Research and present appropriate recommendations in a clear, concise, and accurate manner
- Build strong client relationships and provide an excellent client experience
We require candidates with a high degree of personal motivation, organisational skills and the ability to manage your own workload. Growth and development is a high priority at Cooper Associates, so we also require a willingness to undertake exams to further your personal knowledge within the Financial Services industry.
The successful candidate will have previous proven experience as an Equity Release Adviser.
To apply, please press the ‘Submit you CV’ button. We look forward to hearing from you.